555 FOURTH STREET #521, San Francisco, CA 94107 – presented by Daniel Hershkowitz
HUGE PRICE REDUCTION –$150,000– THE PALMS SF
555 FOURTH STREET #521, San Francisco, CA 94107
* 2 bedrooms, 2 baths
* Contemporary Classic in the Heart of San Francisco
* Designer Italian Kitchen w/ Finest Cabinets, Counters & Appliances
* Light-Filled Living Room w/ City Views & Balcony
* Spacious Master Bedroom w/ His & Her California Closets & Sleek Master Bath
* First Class Amenities — 24hr Concierge, Full Gym, Yoga Studio, Business Center, Billiards, Theatre
* MLS# 341320
Thanks to Burbed reader Andy for this find.
I hate to say this, but wasn’t it obvious that the price would be cut at places like this in SoMA San Francisco? I mean, come on – there is seriously nothing there. Sure there’s a Whole Foods, but it is truly dinky. And culture? Give me a break.
It’s no secret that everyone is flocking to places like Cupertino. Heck, just look at the size of the Whole Foods there! And the choices of eateries definitely beats SoMA. Afterall, there’s Cupertino Square. Take that Metreon!
Sorry SoMA San Francisco. You were cool earlier this decade – but now it is Cupertino’s time to shine.