Today we have a short but sweet guest post from z2amiller! It’s another luscious listing in the location, location, location land of Mountain View, but this time z left the confines of the immediate neighborhood and found us something even better.
Unfortunately it was sent over the transom as a PowerPoint slide deck. Given how close this house is to a thriving commercial district, you should be jumping on it as a Web 3.0 opportunity.
Please give z2amiller a big, warm and profitable Real Bay Area welcome as today’s Guest Blogger!
SQ. FT.: 523
$/SQ. FT.: $1,137
LOT SIZE: 3,160 Sq. Ft.
PROPERTY TYPE: Detached Single Family
YEAR BUILT: 1900
COUNTY: Santa Clara
ON REDFIN: 39 days
Cute cottage style bungalow with nice size backyard. .. tiki hut with tropical look and feel. .. perfect for entertaining. Property is walking distance to downtown Mountain View. Gorgeous kitchen, with cherry wood cabinets, newer stainless steel appliances, granite counter tops, and beautiful hardwood floors.
This one made me WTFOL (WTF out loud): @ ~600K
- 523 sqft (Not counting the tiki hut! Tiki hut?)
- 523 sqft house with a $100K kitchen (stainless steel, granite, cherry cabinets)
- Bedroom Desk (picture 7, with laptop) is a Costco steel wire rack – with 523sqft you have to think vertically!
- Okay actually the tiki hut is kind of awesome (photos 11-14)
- Only a short block away, and more importantly, downwind from Clark’s Hamburgers – your tiki hut will always smell like fresh hamburgers!
- Appears to be in the backyard of a strip mall with a tattoo parlor (Revolution Ink)
- Look at the shape of that lot! Maybe 3100 sqft but at it looks like about 1/3 – 1/4 of that is useless.
Sorry no time for a full write up, only bullet-point snark 😉