We’ve been spending too much time in the Valley. Today’s photopalooza is courtesy of Burbed reader Kevin. And Kevin’s writeup, coupled with the amazing pictures of this thousand a foot Marina manse, are all that’s needed for a give-it-up Guest Post.
Please give Kevin a big, warm, Real Bay Area welcome as today’s Guest Blogger!
73 Toledo Way
San Francisco, CA 94123
SQ. FT.: 1,842
$/SQ. FT.: $1,004
LOT SIZE: -
PROPERTY TYPE: Attached, Full, Modified, Single-Family Home
YEAR BUILT: 1925
COUNTY: San Francisco
SOURCE: San Francisco MLS
ON REDFIN: 86 days
Great Neighborhood and wonderful home. Close to transportation, shopping, schools, and more. House has been well taken care of. One Block from Chestnut, Completely remodeled from previous owner with Seismic Upgrades, Quality Workmanship Throught, Custom Light Fixtures, Hardwood Floors, Fireplace, Custom Kitchen Cabinets/Stainless Steel Appliances, Granite-Marble-Stone Used throught Kitchen & Bathrooms, Laundry Room, Deck & Patio, Mature Landscapping, LARGE 3 CAR Tandem Parking & Stroage Area, Alarm System, Expansion potential in garage area, and more. Seller reserves the right to refuse any and all offers. Please confirm and verify all information stated in listing. The information provided is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
In the category of “bad real estate listing photos”, I’d like to nominate this one:
The photos are pretty priceless:
1. two front views looking directly into the sun (perhaps to hide how ugly it is from the curb?)
2. a kitchen photo with as little light as possible.
3. several of the photos were not rotated 90 degrees. Classy.
4. laundry stacked on the washer/dryer.
5. kitchen counter top stacked high with food.
6. last but certainly not least, photos of *both* bathrooms have a plunger standing next to the toilet. In case the buyer had any doubts about the plumbing I guess.